5. Interstellar Interlude No.
7. Interstellar Interlude No.
9. The Uncertainty Principle Part
10. The Uncertainty Principle Part
11. The Uncertainty Principle Part
12. Beyond The Event
14. Live at Klemdag (Bonus Track)
The Uncertainty Principle was the first all new release as well as the first album entirely recorded and mixed in his private studio. This latter fact was especially important as it gave Boddy the time to experiment on complex sections of music which could be digitally pasted together to create the cross fading between tracks that he has used on many of his subsequent releases. It also marked a step up in gear from Odyssey and Drive with very enthusiastic reviews in many of the fan magazines and has been his most performed work both live and on the radio.
This reissued version on Groove Unlimited includes a live track from his 1993 concert at the KLEM (Kontact List of Electronic Musicians) Dag event.