2. Erik Wøllo – Nocturne 5 02:22
3. Black Tape For A Blue Girl – The Pleasure in the Pain 02:48
4. Paulina Fae – Voodoo Lily 04:07
5. Black Tape For A Blue Girl – All My Lovers 04:02
6. Erik Wøllo – The Crossing (excerpt) 03:11
7. Steve Roach – Electro Erotic (excerpt) 05:08
8. Mercury’s Antennae – The Way You Purr 07:03
9. Steve Roach – Tantra Mantra (excerpt) 05:43
10. Black Tape For A Blue Girl – Caughtstranger 03:25
11. Black Tape For A Blue Girl – Zurichstrings 02:05
Digital freelease: What if Projekt had put together the soundtrack to Fifty Shades of Grey?
For months we were bombarded with ads and news articles about the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. While I’m not excited by Hollywood’s mainstream idea of what is erotic, this did give me a fun idea: What if the film studio had contacted Projekt to put together the soundtrack? What would that sound like?
I went through the Projekt catalog and pulled tracks both cinematic and soundtracky for this compilation that’s available for name-your-price at Bandcamp. You could also go buy it for $5 at iTunes, but you certainly don’t have to; that’s for people not-in-the-know.
I enjoyed putting this imaginary soundtrack together. I think I’ll do more in the future. What would Projekt’s version of the new Star Wars soundtrack sound like? Blade Runner 2? The rumored new X-files? I think we’re going to find out!
Cover photo by Sam / Model: Narcissa
Release date: February 13, 2015