02. Two Girls and a Goat (I never knew….)
03. Evil wears a Mask with your Name
04. I met Jesus in a Dream (Till Illusions fall apart)
05. Let’s Play said the Rose to the Goat
06. This is Life this is War (Let’s Play and make believe)
07. This Knife will steal you Heart – Let’s waken the Judas in you
08. There’s no Pride Love is dead (Kiss my Eyes and crush my Head)
09. Anoint me with Vomit, and desecrate my Beliefs
10. There’s a Chalice with my Semen (and another with my Blood)
11. [Social Darwinist Contortion] Who is born to rule the World?
12. Ménage à Trois – There is nothing to regret
13. The Hierophant & The Devil (You taste like Innocence, and broken Dreams)
The band calls their music Apocalyptic Pop, and it seems world downfall has never tasted so sweet. Where Songs 4 Hate & Devotion and Vision: Libertine stopped, is where Let‘s Play actually starts: between darkness and a sinister taste, between sex and death, the songs are more playful and free… yet more serious and focused than ever.
Seven years ago, Tomas Petterson started to write this, the latest masterpiece of Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio. Now it is finally here: An album that crushes the borders of Neofolk with overwhelming musical sense and deep, poetic words. Let‘s Play is more than ‘just’ the next album of this exceptional band, it is the rise for the stars and a sound-built manifest of art. The long composing time reflects the supernal standard of composer Tomas: “I see Let‘s Play as the final version of Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio. It‘s my cruel mistress. It’s my white whale. And finally, 7 years after its genesis, with numerous interference and surprises in between, it is ultimately finished.