- Disgraced At The Foot Of The Throne Of God 08:38
- Two Hundred Years Beneath The Frozen Lake 07:00
- Wandering Cadaverous Fields Toward The Citadel At Topheth 08:32
- Fork-Tongued Priests At Black Gehanna Again Speak My Name 07:01
- Of Statues And The Sacred Gardens 08:10
- Drawing The Twelve Sigils of Set-heh 07:04
- Endless Hallways Of The Angelic Spires 08:27
- A Pestilent Fog Descends Upon The Empyreal Throne 06:41
- Tearing Down The Christian Pantheon 10:15
Azal’ucel is the sigillic word formula of Azazel and Lucifer. As this is the initiator and God form of the Path of Sorcery, Lucifer is the illuminator of the soul, the one who allows the magician to unveil the Light of Self.
This rite is designed to provide an inspired working of invoking Azal’ucel, from which one shall seek communion with their Higher Self. As one comes into contact with the entity, an illuminated sense of self emerges and a new type of path may begin to develop.
The sounds of Azal’Ucel are venerated, deliberately designed to shroud you away from corporeal distractions. Sounds to seduce you into the initiation ritual. A thick blanket of warm synths swathe you into a bleary haze. Metallic percussion sounds are muted to weave their way into their ambient surroundings. Female voices deliver rites in foreign tongues obscuring their origin. The earthen sounds and trickling water brings the sacred back to the soil. These forboding sounds create a meditative atmosphere. A reverie of pounding rhythms, dense drones, and distant hallowed chants; that gently ebb and flow from the nebulous din.
For fans of Raison D’etre, Desiderii Marginis and Triarii.
Mastered by Robert Rich
Artwork/Layout by S.Alt
Packaged in an arigato-style sleeve with a 1-color letterpress print. Limited to 300 hand-numbered copies.