Image below might be Not Safe For Work, depending on where you work…
This morning, I tried a few more tests of Mercy in the bass (for the cover of These fleeting moments). I’ve been doing tests along the way (as I modify the bass) because I want to be really ready for the shoot. I work without a crew and I find I often miss things on set. I do a good job technically (focus, lighting, angles), but find that leads me to under-focus on the form of the body: arranging the shot. That’s why we’re practicing now, so I will be less worried about the bass, and more aware of the overall.
Even though Mercy (quite proudly) fits inside, This weekend I plan to cut the bass at the bottom to give her a few more inches of room.
I’ve never worked with an object on a cover (I did, years ago in college, on videos). So this has been a pretty fun experience.
Also, Harley wanted in on the act. Naturally. Cats! : )