- Lycia: Excade Decade Decada
- Attrition: Feel The Backlash (mix 1)
- Black tape for a blue girl: Griffith Park
- Love Spirals Downwards: Kykeon (50 Years of Sunshine mix)
- Thanatos: The Shattered Sky Now Settled (Gray Land 3 mix)
- Eden: Dreaming Among Stones (string remix)
- Lovesliescrushing: Valerian (mix 1)
- Soul Whirling Somewhere: Opening the Ten-End (demo version)
- Soul Whirling Somewhere: I Dream We Are Blind (early mix)
- O Yuki Conjugate: A Gap Between Two Worlds
- Terrace of Memories: Terrace of Memories (early mix)
- Black Tape For A Blue Girl: The Magnet And The Metal
- Lycia: Byzantine
All profit will be donated to the Projekt100 charity (cash to vulnerable families)
Projekt will match your donation. That’s twice as much money to help out needy families.
CD in jewel box with 8-page booklet.
Projekt Record’s 100th Release
The Early Years [1985 – 1995]
The Projekt label pioneered the Ethereal / Ambient / Gothic genres with a select roster of artists dedicated to creating art that appeals to the emotive forces within. Characterized by warm electronics and introspective, lush vocals, Projekt has maintained a high level of artistic integrity with each of its thoughtfully produced releases. Visually stunning design and graphics (by label founder Sam Rosenthal) compliment the aesthetic of the music on the label.
Reaching the milestone of its 100th release, Projekt celebrated in a special way. Harkening back to the time when catalog number “PRO-100” seemed a hundred years away, Rosenthal explains his motivation for this compilation: “In planning Projekt100, I tried to recreate an era. A time gone by. A time when Projekt was young and our artists were widely unknown. Rather than put together a predictable ‘best of’ to commemorate Projekt’s 100th release, I created The Great Lost Projekt Compilation. A reflection upon an era gone by, for those fans who have been with Projekt since the early days . . . or an introduction to bands perhaps missed, if a new-comer.”
Included are never before heard tracks from Projekt’s first two acts: Lycia and black tape for a blue girl; as well as unreleased mixes from Attrition, Eden, Lovesliescrushing, and SoulWhirlingSomewhere; early mixes from Thanatos and Terrace of Memories; an unreleased track from O Yuki Conjugate; and a rare mix from Love Spirals Downwards.