One week sale on select Projekt electronic releases
Eight Projekt titles are on sale at iTunes through October 27, 2016.
PJK-ED-318 As Lonely As Dave Bowman Monolith
PJA-ED-138 Erik Wøllo Star’s End 2015 (Silent Currents 4)
PJK-CD-328 Erik Wøllo & Byron Metcalf Earth Luminous
PJK-CD-103 Forrest Fang Gongland
PJK-CD-231 Mark Seelig Disciple
PJK-CD-099 Steve Roach Midnight Moon
PJK-CD-060 Steve Roach & vidnaObmana Well of Souls
PJA-CD-15 vidnaObmana Twilight of Perception
Two pay-what-you-can downloads at Bandcamp:
Various Artists: Victor Frankenstein (music for a dark evening)
Pay-what-you-can at Bandcamp.<
Black Tape For A Blue Girl: The Collection
Pay-what-you-can at Bandcamp.
- Mercury Antennae have an in-depth interview in the online zine Raw Alternative.
- A review of Loren Nerell’s The Venerable Dark Cloud in Italian at OndaRock.
- A review of Steve Roach & Robert Logan’s Biosonic/Second Nature in Italian at Darkroom Magazine
- Sam Rosenthal interviewed about the new Black Tape For A Blue Girl album and Projekt records at Chain DLK
- Democracy: Season Finale. Finally, I can vote for Hillary! (images at Facebook) Don’t believe that hoax that Trump is not on the ballot in Oregon.
- From Star Trek TOS “Spectre Of The Gun:”
SPOCK: Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. Where the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal. We judge reality by the response of our senses. Once we are convinced of the reality of a given situation, we abide by its rules.
- Mortiis’ 5-year-old son saw the cover of the new Black Tape For A Blue Girl album and thought the standup bass had fallen from the sky, and cracked open with the girl inside.