This offer is limited to 50 copies, order your box today!
• 10 CDs in the box. Approx 6 of the titles are darkwave / 4 of the CDs are ambient-electronic.
• Mostly Projekt releases, but some are other labels we’ve distributed in the webstore.
• These boxes are pre-made from overstock CDs. We cannot put specific titles in for you. We pick the albums you receive.
• Barcodes are struck.
• About half of the CDs are in digipaks or ecoWallets. CDs will be removed from jewel boxes where applicable (this saves you postage).
• If you purchase two boxes, you will receive the same titles twice.
• These are different from the last sale box (in 2016).
• No refunds or replacements except if you receive a defective title. Then you will be issued a $2.50 refund.
- Paypal $25 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “$25 Clearance Box,” your email, and your mailing address in the comment area
- You will receive a confirmation from me when your package ships
- Shipping is free (a $3.12 value + 61¢ for the box)
- Shipping is via Media Mail (6 – 12 business days for delivery is typical)
- Email email@example.com with your mailing address. My shipping software requires that your address fit onto 5 lines (with the country alone on the final line). Use “Clearance Box $25” as your subject.
- I will email your total. $25 + shipping cost.
- Paypal your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To give you an estimate, this box cost $21.38 to send to France! I know, I know! Postage is expensive
- Shipping is via cheapest airmail rate possible (surface mail is not available). Your package will be declared as samples, with a $5 value.
- Certain countries (such as Mexico) require Priority Mail International shipping, which is expensive (approx. $37). Because of past troubles with theft, Priority Mail is necessary to make sure your box arrives.
If you have questions, email email@example.com BEFORE you paypal.
There are only 50 copies of this box available. Don’t delay!
If you want to share this sale on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook, use this link:
Q: Can I use my credit card?
A: Sort of. I don’t have a way to directly process your credit card. BUT, paypal takes credit cards without you having to open a paypal account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invoice. Here is a page we created with instructions for how to pay paypal with your credit card. The page is 1/2 a year old, so things might be somewhat different today, but it gives you an idea.